Avionics are electronic communication systems used in Aircraft and Space Systems. It includes Flight Control Subsystem, Communications Subsystem, Video Subsystem, and Power Supply Subsystems.
Aviation Technologies Nowadays
Aircraft avionics used today have developed and continue to be developed on the basis of old information and experiences. Today, in its most general form, an aircraft contains 7 different types of avionics. These;
1. Communication: On airplanes, the communication of the flight crew is between the ground flights and the flights and the passengers, and the passengers are the passengers. PA systems, which are the communication within the in-flight "public voiceover", and those that provide the flight crew's own communication with "intercoms".
2. Navigation: is to take advantage of the hunter and talk about them. Avionics; using satellite systems (such as GPS and WAAS), ground installation systems connected to installations (such as V or LORAN), or a caller. Navigation systems automatically calculate the departure of the aircraft and show it to the flight crew on the map view or in revenue.
3. Monitoring: Refers to a comprehensive chart of daily forecasts followed by the monitoring pilot. In this area, with the Glass cockpit system, the pilots are more dominant in their journeys, as well as the full range of touring and more screening.
4. Flight control systems: airplanes are controlled automatically in many ways. Automatic flight visit is of great importance for pilot error and seriousness in critical issues such as approaching and landing. Recently, almost all commercial aircraft have flight control systems in order to buy the pilot's flight ticket.
5. Collision systems: For air traffic control systems, large aircraft and small aircraft have Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS). With this system, the planes differ from the eyes of the planes in the surrounding system and according to the pilots.
6. Cockpit data recorders, known as "black boxes", used in black airplanes, store flight logs and cockpit sounds. In the event of an accident or important event, the controls and other parameters to be removed from the aircraft are examined.
7. Meteorological systems: It is very important in meteorological systems such as weather radar (Arınc 708 as a typical example in commercial aircraft) and lightning detectors, in IMC and night flights where pilots cannot determine the weather. Courses of cruising or turbulence along the radar can cause horizontal deviations in the aircraft.
Engineering Service Ready To Give
- Foundation Software (SW)
- Avionics Communication Software (ACS)
- Pilot Vehicle Interface (PVI) SW
- Digital Moving Map SW
- Flight Management System SW
- Health Management System (HMS) SW
- Flight Control Computer (FCC) SW
Embedded Education System Software (GESY)
- Weapon Systems Simulation
- Tactical Environment Simulation
- Simulation Control & Health Management
- A/C Systems Adapter
- ETS Syntetic Tactical Environment Simulation
- Real Time Simulation Framework
- Operational Analysis Framework
- HLA / DIS Inter-Operability Integration