Dedicated Solution for Monitoring Gases
This instrument can easily be integrated into a continuous emission monitoring solution. Based on Fourier-transform infrared (FTIR) technology, the MBGAS-3000 Analyzer provides exceptional stability, sensitivity, and photometric accuracy.
- Based on hot/wet sample extraction. No sample treatment other than dust filtering required. Maintain sample integrity with no need for sample dilution. [NOTE: Can be interfaced with existing dry sample systems.]
- High-end analytical performance that complies with emission monitoring regulations. Pre-defined analysis for combustion monitoring processes with focus on waste incineration, process, and power emissions.
- Minimum commissioning time – design target for single-point calibration per gas range – including water. Flexible, with the multi-range support capabilities.
- Low maintenance costs thanks to the long-lasting IR source, field serviceable modules, and maintenance-free interferometer.
- Fast response time due to the long and short path cell low-volume design.
- Highly reliable analyzer with state-of-the-art embedded software implementation.
- Simplified integration: Wall or 19” rack mount (rack mount may require adjustment).
- Modular design for in-field serviceability.
- Minimal commissioning and maintenance.
- Robust software design for very high reliability.
- Pre-defined multi-component analysis for emission monitoring.
- Designed to meet performance requirements in compliance with standard EN15267-3:2008-3.
- Unit reports calibrated engineering values with embedded processing.