The Aztec 633 colorimetric iron analyzer enables accurate control of iron removal processes and residual coagulant monitoring.
The Aztec 634 low-range manganese analyzer provides accurate measurement of manganese levels in final water to optimize chemical dosing control and improve drinking water quality.
The Aztec 635 high-range manganese analyzer provides reliable and accurate measurement of manganese levels in surface and ground waters for efficient control of manganese removal processes.
Featuring ABB's intuitive menu-driven software and the unique self-cleaning Aztec fluid handling system, users benefit from an analyser that is both simple-to-operate and maintain.
Users benefit from:
– Analysis of up to 3 sample streams
– Automatic 2-point calibration
– Automatic background color compensation
– Automatic sample dilution to maximize range
– Self-cleaning measurement system
– Intuitive software with full colour graphical display
– Data logging and graphical process trending
– Full audit trail capability
– Secure data archiving to SD Card
ABB offer a full range of services to support you and your processes, including: