Many years of experience and innovation in the design and successful application of continuous chemical analyzers has been combined with the latest electronics and production technologies to produce the Navigator 600 Series of analyzers from ABB.
Based on colorimetric techniques, they feature a liquid handling section carefully designed to reduce routine maintenance. Utilizing powerful electronics, advanced features such as automatic calibration, continuous sample analysis and programmable multi-stream switching ensure accurate measurement of silica.
Users benefits from:
- Analysis of up to 6 sample streams
- Up to 90% lower reagent consumption than other silica analyzers
- Labour-saving 5 minute annual maintenance and up to 3 months unattended operation
- Automatic cleaning and calibration
- True auto-zero compensates for sample color, turbidity and background silica in reagents
- Intuitive software with full colour graphical display
- Data logging and graphical process trending
- Full audit trail capability
- Secure data archiving to SD Card