This reliable analyzer is particularly well suited for composition determination of process streams in industries such as refining, petrochemicals, polymers, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and foods.
Designed for use with extractive sampling systems, the sample interface is compatible with a wide variety of sampling accessories including Axiom's Axiot Process FT-IR sampling accessories.
- Extreme stability
- Methods never require adjustment, even after maintenance
- Calibrations are transferable seamlessly from unit to unit
- Extremely sturdy, can be operated in any orientation
- Compact, flush-mount chassis fits either rack-mount or wall-mount systems
Calibrations can be developed on an ABB laboratory instrument and transferred for use on-line with the Process FT-IR Spectrometer, without adjustment.
- Fourier Transform Process Analyzers (FTPA) is used in many different applications:
- Hydrocarbon Processing Industries
- Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)