The FTPA200-HP260 Process FT-IR analyzers are designed for real-time, online process monitoring and process control of hydrocarbon streams. The analyzers are ideally suited for analyzing gasoline and diesel fuel streams in the refining industry to determine chemical and physical properties for final product blending optimization, as well as wider ranging applications including Crude Distillation Units, Heavy Oil Upgrading Units, Hydrocracking Units and Base Oil Units.
Based on FT-IR (Fourier-transform infrared) technology, the HP260 analyzers offer superior reliability, rapidity, and flexibility. The HP260 analyzers provide exceptionally high stability, sensitivity and photometric accuracy. This results in robust calibration models with excellent transferability & maintainability, reducing development and ownerships costs as well as yielding outstanding analytical repeatability.
- Fully-integrated multi-channel fiber-optic FT-NIR analyzer in a General Purpose Area 19 inch Rack Assembly (with forced ventilation, air-conditioning module optional)
- Complete with industrial PC, flat-screen display and pull-out keyboard, power supplies and I/O modules
- Up to 8 separate analysis channels with dedicated cells and detectors for each channel (cells, probes, fibers and detectors may be different for each channel allowing maximum application flexibility and multi-tasking)
- TE-cooled detectors (option) for maximum sensitivity and fastest response
- Easier to install and commission
- Small footprint with reduced space requirement
- No need for additional PLC controllers or interfaces
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface and application set-up
- Flexible, rapid analysis with zero deadtime between channels