The MB3600-HP12 is a maintenance-free bench-top analyzer enabling fast determination (less than 2 minutes measurement time) of several quality properties in heavy hydrocarbons. It is equipped with a variety of sample cells and sample introduction options to facilitate easy measurement of heavy samples.
It is intended for use by refinery quality control, R&D and plant laboratories for method development for crude oil assay and crude blending applications, heavy oil upgrader unit feeds such as FCC & HCK units, as well as in the QA laboratories associated with crude oil and marine fuel oil movements and shipping.
This analyzer comes with the complete Horizon MB suite of ABB laboratory FT-NIR software so it is fully enabled and ready for sample measurement, method development, and calibration modeling.
- Low cost of ownership
- Extremely low-maintenance
- Rugged and intuitive user interface
- Calibration wizard for method development
- Simple transfer of developed calibrations to other ABB laboratories and process FT-NIR analyzers
- State-of-the-art analytical performance
- Suitable for the development of multi-property, multi-stream calibrations such as Distillation, True Boiling Points, Kinematic Viscosity, API Gravity, TAN